We offer a free* collection service (up to a maximum weight of 25kg) for mainland UK addresses. Our van collection area is shown on the map above. Outside this area we can arrange collection by our courier. Once your items have been received by us, we will inspect and test the items and provide a report and repair estimate within 2 days.
To use this service please follow the instructions below.
- Ensure the fuel pump/injectors are drained of fuel/oil
- Place the pump/injectors in a plastic bag
- Pack the pump/injectors in a robust cardboard box using plenty of packaging to ensure no damage can take place during transit
- Fill out the form below or click here to download a form which you can fax to 01422 378787
- Feather Diesel will arrange collection and email/fax back to the designated contact, a consignment note
- Affix consignment note to box and await collection
Feather Diesel Services accept NO responsibility for LOST, DELAYED or DAMAGED parcels collected using the free collection and delivery service.
Where inadequate packaging has resulted in consequential damage to other cargo the carrier may levy charges.